About d’Pelangi Weddings
Established in 1988 by Mdm Rokiah Bustami, d’Pelangi started out as Pelangi Biru Fast Food Restaurant to become one of the first Halal restaurants to serve fast food to the Malay community. In 1992 it revamped and renamed to Pelangi Biru Food Court, one of the first Halal food courts in Singapore serving homemade fast food, steaks, Mexican food, Nasi Padang and Thai cuisine.
Pelangi Biru soon branched out into the events and wedding industry. Branding itself as d’Pelangi Weddings, it now offers its restaurant for wedding receptions and also provides affordable restaurant-style wedding packages to the Malay community
- 6260 8891 – Rose @ d’Pelangi
- 6743 4743 – d’Pelangi Ballroom
- Rose @ d’Pelangi, 2 Tampines Street 41, #01-03 Tampines North Community Club, Singapore, 529204
- d’Pelangi Ballroom, 1110 East Coast Parkway, #02-02 East Coast Beach Resort, Singapore 449880(free parking at Carpark D3)
- Wedding venues for receptions
- Wedding Packages
Latest Facebook Feed
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PELANGIRESTAURANT/
- Website: http://www.dpelangi.com/
Updated on 25/01/2016
Have you engaged this vendor’s services? If you did, please leave a comment and share your experience with the would-be bride and grooms visiting this page.